Boot Liner BMW 5 Series Saloon (G30) 2017 Onwards
BMW 5 series saloon boot liner, Manufactured specifically with anti-spill lips to protect the rear boot space of your BMW 5 series Saloon model 2017onwards (G30)
Fully tailored and fitted BMW 5 series boot liner to protect the boot of your BMW 5 SERIES car.
The ultimate solution to protect your BMW 5 series boot/load space areas against dirt, dust, leakages and muddy pets!
With a 5.5cm-6cm protective lip, this will ensure that all dirt and water remains within the boot liner and the central anti-slip area helps limit movement to any product/s carried.
- Perfectly fit the boots of the respective BMW 5 series Car
- Manufactured from durable plastic/PVC
- Waterproof and odourless,
- Resistant to high (up to +80°C) and low (up to -40°C) temperatures,
- Resistant to oils and chemical spillage,
- Protective lip on the outline to trap water and dirt,
- Centrally placed anti-slip mat helping the loads, being carried in the boot, stay in place,
- Flexible and light which provides for easy installing and removing in/from the boot,
- Easily rolled up for transportation and storage which provides for costs
- Very easy to clean: just wipe or hose them down.
- Please feel free to ask if unsure. Or add a note with order stating exact model and year and we will make sure you get the correct liner.
Your boot is wearing out every day!
Even simple shopping can be a disaster to your BMW 5 series boot. Let alone, if you are a fan of windsurfing, tennis, golf, skiing, gardening or fishing. You might need to make the occasional trip to the dump, but that doesn't mean you want your luggage to smell like waste!
BMW car Boot liners protect your vehicle against most waste substances
.If you go hiking a lot and transport muddy boots in the rear of your BMW 5 series car, why not try a boot liner?
Boot liner stops the mud from spreading through your vehicle and contains any other spillages which may occur. If you work in an industrial environment and need to use your vehicle to transport hazardous waste or construction substances then a resistant boot liner is an absolute must.
It is Important to check that the year run and shape of the vehicle matches the vehicle you have. Please note if you have additional equipment in the boot like a CD player / Navigation system then the liner may need to be slightly modified to fit.