Audi A4 Boot Liner Saloon/Limo 2007-2015
Audi A4 Boot Liner mat Limousine model from 2007-2015 saloon-Limo.
Fully tailored and fitted audi A4 boot liner mat to protect the boot of your Audi car.
The ultimate solution to protect your Audi A4 boot/load space areas against dirt, dust, leakages and muddy pets!
With a 5.5cm-6cm protective lip, this will ensure that all dirt and water remains within the boot liner mat and the central anti-slip area helps limit movement to any product/s carried.
- Perfectly fit the boot of the respective Audi A4 Limousine from nov 2007 Car
- Manufactured from durable plastic/PVC
- Waterproof and odourless,
- Resistant to high (up to +80°C) and low (up to -40°C) temperatures,
- Resistant to oils and chemical spillage,
- Protective lip on the outline to trap water and dirt,
- Centrally placed anti-slip mat helping the loads, being carried in the boot, stay in place,
- Flexible and light which provides for easy installing and removing in/from the boot,
- Easily rolled up for transportation and storage which provides for costs
- Very easy to clean: just wipe or hose them down.
- Please feel free to ask if unsure. Or add a note with order stating exact model and year and we will make sure you get the correct liner.
Your boot is wearing out every day!
Even simple shopping can be a disaster to your Audi A4 boot. Let alone, if you are a fan of windsurfing, tennis, golf, skiing, gardening or fishing. You might need to make the occasional trip to the dump, but that doesn't mean you want your luggage to smell like waste!
Fully fitted bootliner manufactured to fit 2007-2015 Audi A4
Bootliners protect your vehicle against most waste substances
If you go hiking a lot and transport muddy boots in the rear of your Audi A4 Limousine car, why not try a bootliner?
Audi A4 Limousine Boot liner mat stops the mud from spreading through your vehicle and contains any other spillages which may occur. If you work in an industrial environment and need to use your vehicle to transport hazardous waste or construction substances then a resistant boot liner is an absolute must.
It is Important to check that the year run and shape of the vehicle matches the vehicle you have. Please note if you have additional equipment in the boot like a CD player / Navigation system then the liner may need to be modified to fit.